WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Check Qualification, Important Dates and Others!!!! The West Bengal Public Service Commission is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Director of Industrial Training/Principal of Industrial Training Institutes through an online application process. There are a total of 12 openings for this position. Those who are interested in applying can do so before the deadline. The online application will be open from February 1st through February 21st, 2022.
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of assistant director of industrial training institute/ principle of industrial training institute under the West Bengal general service. This is a very high profile job and also respective. I am providing all details about the recruitment process. Both male and female candidates can apply for this post.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 apply online link available now. Freshers should register fast regarding the official instruction. Then application the form. Wbpsc assistant director recruitment 2022 notification details are below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022-Highlights
|Post Name||Assistant director of industrial training/principal of industrial training institute|
|Department||Technical Education & Training|
|No. Of Vacancy||12|
|Job Category||WBPSC Jobs|
|Job Type||Permanent WB Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply From||Any District Of West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||21/02/2022|
WBPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
- A degree in engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- One year’s practical/teaching experience after graduation in a reputable firm/recognized technical institution.
- Knowledge of Bengali Spoken and Written.
WBPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|—||37 Years||OBC-03 yrs, SC/ST-05 yrs|
WBPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
he WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee is Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only.
Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges:
|For online payment through debit/credit cards:||Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee|
|For online payment using net banking facility:||Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee|
|For offline payment through Bank Counter:||Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only|
- West Bengal S.C./S.T. candidates and Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D.) with a physical disability of 40% or more are exempt from paying any fees.
- West Bengal BC candidates, on the other hand, must pay the standard price. S.C./S.T.
- Candidates from Other States Will Not Be Exempt From Paying The Fee.
- There will be no reimbursement of the cost, and it will not be retained in reserve for any subsequent examination.
WBPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 Salary (Per Month)
Salary Scale for the post of Assistant Director is Level 16. (For More Details, Aspirants can refer the official notification. The direct link to download official notification have provided below
|New Basic Pay||56,100/-|
|DA||1683/- ( 3% announced from 2021)|
|HRA||6732/- ( 12% Of Basic Pay)|
|New Starting Monthly Gross Salary||(Basic Pay + HRA+DA+Medical): 65,025/- (Without Increment)|
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Commencement of online applications: The 1st February 2022
- Closing date for receipt of online application: The 21st February 2022
- Last date of payment of fees: The 21st February 2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: The 22nd February 2022
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: The 21st February 2022
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before the Exam date.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The ‘necessary qualities’ listed are the very minimum, and mere possession of them does not entitle applicants to an interview.
- When a large number of applications are received in response to an advertisement and it is not practical for the Commission to interview all of the applicants, the Commission may limit the number of candidates called for interview to a reasonable number based on either higher qualifications/higher marks/grades obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in a relevant field that is greater than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement, or a combination of the two.
How To Apply WBPSC Recruitment 2022
- Apply online.
- At first download, the West Bengal assistant director of industrial training institute notification 2022 PDF from the below box and read it very carefully.
- Then go to the West Bengal Public Service Commission official website and register first if you are a new fresher candidate.
- Then log in to your account and select the notification.
- Fill up the form with proper details and upload mentioned documents.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit the form.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Links:
READ | Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. How many vacancies in WBPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are 12 vacancies available for these positions.
Q. What is the last date for submission of application in WBPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for submission of application is 21.02.2022.
Q. What is the Commencement of Online Application in WBPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The Commencement of Online Application in WBPSC Recruitment 2022 is 01.02.2022