NRSC Recruitment 2022: Indian Space Research Organization, National Remote Sensing Centre has issued the latest notification Advt No. “NRSC-RMT-1-2022 for the ISRO NRSC Recruitment 2022 of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Scientist (RS), Research Associate (RA) Vacancy at 55 posts. All Interested candidates can apply online through the official website NRSC Jobs by 8 May 2022. Other details of the NRSC Research Associate Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 55 JRF, Scientist Vacancy
Indian Space Research Organization, National Remote Sensing Centre vacancy notification for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Scientist (RS), Research Associate (RA) 55 Posts. You can apply online in NRSC Recruitment 2022 from 25 April 2022 to 8 May 2022. Read full ISRO NRSC Notification Before NRSC Research Associate Apply Online. NRSC Jobs Notification/ Advertising short description below there.
|Organization Name||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Posts Name||JRF, Scientist|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 April 2022|
|Last Date||08 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 31000-47000/-|
- Candidates should have B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D., or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NRSC Jobs 2022 application: 28 Years | 35 Years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Scientist (RS), Research Associate (RA) Post Salary Rs.31000/- to Rs.47000/-.
- Publish/ Starting Date for NRSC application submission: 25 April 2022
- Last Date for NRSC Jobs form submission: 08 May 2022
Indian Space Research Organization, National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Scientist (RS), and Research Associate (RA). Candidates who are looking for ISRO NRSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for ISRO NRSC Jobs 2022.
Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.
How to Apply for ISRO Jobs 2022?
- Go to the official website “ https://www.nrsc.gov.in/ ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click on apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.