Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for Direct Recruitment of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff Posts in ESIC West Bengal & Sikkim Regions. Eligible candidates interested in MTS, Steno & UDC Posts must note the last date for submission of ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form is 15-02-2022. Interested candidates are advised to check ESI Corporation WB Vacancy details & all eligibility criteria from the below passages. A direct link to download ESIC WB MTS UDC Steno Notification & Apply Online Link is available at the end of this web page.
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Notification | 320 ESI Corporation WB MTS, Steno & UDC Vacancies Apply Online @www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up total 320 Posts of UDC, Steno & MTS on regular basis by direct recruitment in WB and Sikkim Regions. All those aspirants who wish to apply for ESIC WB UDC MTS Stenographer Vacancy 2022 must have requisite minimum educational qualifications from the recognized university & age limit as on closing of registration. For ESIC Steno UDC MTS Recruitment in West Bengal Region, Apply Online from 15th January to 15th February 2022 as no other mode of application is available. Those applications received other than online mode will be summarily rejected by officials.
Now to submit your ESIC West Bengal Steno/ UDC/ MTS Online Form 2022, go & visit the official website (https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments) URL link provided below. All details about ESI Corporation WB Region vacancy age limit, essential qualifications, salary, application fees, mode of selection, key dates and “How to Apply Online” are given below. Take a look at the following table for ESIC Kolkata Recruitment Highlights.
ESIC West Bengal UDC Steno MTS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Region Name||West Bengal (WB) & Sikkim Region|
|Post Names||1) Upper Division Clerk|
2) Multi Tasking Staff
|Total Vacancies||320 vacancies|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal & Sikim|
|Apply From||Any District Of West Bengal|
|Application Dates||15 January to 15 February 2022|
|Registration Mode||Online mode only|
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies Details
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||113|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||203|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||320|
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Multi Tasking Staff: Passed Matriculation (10th) or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
- Upper Division Clerk:
- A valid Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Computer Knowledge including use of office suites and databases.
- Passed 12th Standard Exam (Higher Secondary Examination) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms – Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years of Age Limit as on closing date, i.e. 15-02-2022.|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years of Age Limit as on closing date, i.e. 15-02-2022.|
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable for ESIC Employees, Government Servants & Reserved Categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-S as per the rules and regulations.
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 Steno, UDC & MTS Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: In addition to the following Pay, contestants will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time:-
|MTS Pay Scale||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission|
|UDC & Steno Pay Scale||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.|
ESIC WB Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: The payment of the following application fee can be made by online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.:-
- Rs. 250/- for those belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
- Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 UDC Steno MTS Selection Process
About Modes of Selection: The selection of best aspirants for Upper Division Clerk, MTS and Stenographer Jobs in ESIC WB & Sikkim Regions are to be done based on the following examinations:-
- Stenographer Posts: Phase I: Main Examination and Phase II: Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts: Phase I: Preliminary Examination, Phase II: Main Examination and Phase III: Computer Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts: Phase I: Preliminary Examination and Phase II: Main Examination
ESIC WB 2022 Recruitment Important Links
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Publication Date||28-12-2021|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||28-12-2021|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form||15-02-2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee||15-02-2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Due Date to Edit Details in Application Form||15-02-2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Take Printout of Submitted Application Form:||02-03-2022 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card/ Call Letter||02 weeks prior exam date|
|Multi Tasking Staff Preliminary Exam Date||To be notified later on|
|Upper Division Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||To be notified later on|
|Stenographer Main Examination Date||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing Results||To be notified later on|
How to Apply ESIC West Bengal Online Application Form 2022?
Job aspirants can check out below the Step-wise Process to Apply Online for Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff and Upper Division Clerk Posts in ESIC West Bengal & Sikkim 2022:-
- 1st Step – Login to the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- 2nd Step – On the main page, go to the ‘latest updates’ section and then click on a link named “ESIC West Bengal and Sikkim Regions Detailed Advertisement for the Recruitment of UDC, MTS & Stenographer“.
- 3rd Step – First of all, carefully read the instruction contain in a notification.
- 4th Step – If the eligibility for your desired post matched with your bio-data, then proceed further and press on “I Agree” options.
- 5th Step – Now without missing fill up every mandatory field in the display format of the online application.
- 6th Step – At last, don’t forget to upload scanned copies of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
- 7th Step – Click on the “Payment” Tab and then proceed with your fee payment.
- 8th Step – Click on the “Submit” button after ensuring filled information is correct and take a printout of your application as well as an e-Receipt for further use.
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
ESIC is an Autonomous Organization directly controlled by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It is certified by Parliament of India under the ESI Act, 1984 for providing social security to workers working in companies, organized factory and other sectors of employment. This Scheme is a Biggest Social Security Scheme of the Indian Government for workmen employed in Factories / Establishments around the country. This corporation has other branches throughout the nation and ESIC Kolkata WB is one of them. The Organization has also circulated a notice for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment to fill up 187 posts and ESIC TN Recruitment to fill up 385 posts. Visit its official website to grab further more information in detail.
ESIC WB UDC Steno MTS 2022 – Recruitment Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation,|
Regional Office (WB),
5/1 Grant Lane,
Kolkata – 700012
|E-mail ID:||[email protected]|
|Helpline Number:||033 2236 4451|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. When will ESIC online application submission start?
Ans. ESIC online applications are to commence from 15th January 2022.
Q. When is the last date for ESIC online registration?
Ans. The ESIC online registration ends on 15th February 2022.
Q. What is the salary of the ESIC Upper Division Clerk?
Ans. The UDC will be paid with a Level-4 pay scale (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Q. How many vacancies have been announced for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 3847 vacancies have been announced under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
Q. What are the posts released under ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. ESIC Recruitment is to be done for the posts of UDC, MTS and steno posts.
Hello, Friends!! ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2022 to the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer Posts related to every possible detail mentioned over here in this web page. If you are looking for 10th or 12th pass/ Degree based Government Naukri in WB State, then it is a career opportunity. To get further updates on ESI Corporation recruitment procedures, stay tuned and bookmark our website. We update Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Keys, Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut Off Marks on this website.