DAV Public School recruitment 2022 West Bengal notification has been published by the DAV institution West Bengal zone. All the job seekers gates full details about the West Bengal DAV Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022-23. Show all the job seekers are requested to stay with this article and follow the official guidelines.
DAV institution West Bengal Jone has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts like post graduate teacher, training graduate teacher, primary teachers, and non teaching staff under the DAV Public School in West Bengal. This is a good opportunity for the teaching experience of West Bengal. There are huge vacancies are available in this. I am providing all details about the DAV model School Durgapur recruitment 2022.
DAV Public School job in West Bengal 2022 apply online link available now. Can easily register from the official DAV institution website. The latest DAV Public School Bankura recruitment 2022 all details available here. If you are looking for DAV Public School Kolkata recruitment 2022 then don’t miss this article. Also you get DAV Public School Asansol teacher recruitment notification details.
DAV Public School Recruitment 2022 West Bengal – Highlight
|Recruitment Board||DAV Institution WB Zone|
|Post Name||PGT, PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Front Office Assistant/Receptionist. Assistant, Lab Assistant, Network Assistant, Library Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Engineer, and Nurse.|
|Department||Teaching & Non Teaching|
|No. Of Vacancy||100+ Approx|
|Job Category||WB Teaching Jobs|
|Job Type||Private Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply From||Any District Of West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||23/02/2022|
West Bengal DAV Public School Recruitment 2022 – Post Details
|Name Of The Post||Name Of The Subject|
|PGT||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History,|
Geography, Political Science, Hindi, Commerce, Economics,
Computer Science, Psychology,Sociology, Physical Education
|TGT||English, Science,Mathematics, Social Science,Hindi,Sanskrit, Bengali,Computer Science, Music,Dance, Painting & Physical Education.|
|PRT||English, Science, Mathematics, EVS/Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit,Bengali, Computer Science, Music,Dance, Painting, Physical Education.Wellness Teacher, Special Educator, Librarian|
|Non-Teaching Staff||LDC, UDC, Assistant, Front Office Assistant/Receptionist, Network Assistant,Nurse, Lab. Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer Sc.), Library Assistant, Computer Operator, Jr. Engineer (Civil), Hostel Warden (for Male only)|
DAV Public School Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|PGT||post-graduate with at least 50% marks in relevant subject + B.Ed + 5 years teaching experience in Senior Secondary Class of CBSE/ICSE|
|TGT||post-graduate with at least 50% marks + B.Ed + 3 years Teaching Experience in Secondary School ( CBSE/ICSE)|
|Music & Dance Teacher||graduate in music/Dance from a recognized University|
|Painting||BFA/BVA from recognized Institute|
|Physical Education||B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed from recognized board|
|Primary Teacher||Graduate with 50% Marks + B.Ed + 3 years teaching experience in Primary Classes of CBSE/ ICSE School|
|Wellness Teacher||graduate/ postgraduate in psychology Or postgraduate in child development or graduate / postgraduate with a diploma in career guidance and counseling|
|Special Educator||graduate with B.Ed (special education) Or B.ed with 1-year diploma in Special Education|
|Librarian||M.L.I.S/B.L.I.S + 3 years experience in CBSE/ICSE School|
|Non Teaching Post||Graduate/ computer/ GNM/B.Sc/Diploma in Civil ( Post wise Various. Check Official notification below)|
DAV School Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Teacher Posts
- PostVacancy / SubjectsEligibilityPGTEnglish, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Hindi, Commerce, Economics, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology, Physical Education & Painting.Post Graduate with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from NCTE approved Colleges only.
- Physical Education: M.P.Ed. (only) from UGC recognized university. MFA / MVA from UGC recognized university.TGTEnglish, Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Computer Science, Music, Dance, Painting & Physical Education.Post Graduate with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from NCTE approved Colleges only with CTET/STET.
- Music/Dance: Graduate in/with Music from a recognized university.
- Painting: BFA / BVA from UGC recognized university.
- Physical Education: B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. from UGC recognized university.PRTEnglish, Science, Mathematics, EVS/Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Computer Science, Music, Dance, Painting, Physical Education. Wellness Teacher, Special Educator, Librarian.Graduate with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from NCTE approved Colleges only with CTET/STET.
- Music/Dance: Graduate in/with Music from UGC recognized university.
- Painting: BVA / BFA from UGC recognized university.
- Physical Education: B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed from UGC recognized university.
- Wellness Teacher: Graduate/ PG in Psychology or PG in Child Development or Graduate/Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counselling.
- Special Educator: Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education or B.Ed. (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD) or any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI.
- Librarian: M.L.I.S./B.L.I.S.
DAV Public School Recruitment Ministerial and Non-Teaching Staff Eligibility Criteria
|Name Of The Post||Required Qualification|
|Lower Division Clack||Graduate in Commerce, proficiency in typing & computer (MS Office.|
|Upper Division Clack||Graduate in Commerce, proficiency in typing & computer (MS Office).|
|Office Assistant||Graduate, knowledge of computer and excellent communication skills in English.|
|Network Assistant||Graduate (preferably in Science) with Computer Hardware knowledge alongwith a Diploma in Networking and dealing with the job of Computer Lab.|
|Lab Assistant||B.Sc. & working knowledge of computer.|
|Computer Operator||B.Sc. with Computer Science with 2 years work experience|
|Engineer (Civil)||3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Hostel Warden||Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of computer|
DAV Public School Recruitment – Age Limit
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|21 Years||35 Years||As per CBSE Rules|
DAV Public School Recruitment – Application Fee
|General(Un Reserve)||SC/ST/PWD||Payment Method|
|300/-||300/-||Online Debit/Credit Card/Interner Banking/|
DAV Public School Recruitment – Salary
- As per the 7th Pay Commission ( Regular Appointment Only)
West Bengal DAV Public Model School Recruitment School Name And Address
|Madhukunda||Purulia||STPS Santaldih||Bankura||MTPS Mejia|
|Durgapur, HCL||Rupnarainpur||ECL Pandaveswar||ECL-Nimcha||ECL-Jhanjra|
West Bengal DAV School Vacancy Selection Mode
The selection process basis of the the candidate performance in in personal interview, any other selection mode decided by DAV school recruitment board. West Bengal DAV school Recruitment interview Venous Flowing The Address.
|Name Of The Place||Details Address|
|DAV Public School, Haldia||Haldia, PO: Haldia Township, Dist. Purba Medinipur (WB) PIN – 721607, Phone No.03224-266117|
|DAV Model School, J.M. Sengupta||Sengupta Road, Durgapur (WB), PIN: 713205 Phone: 0343-2563500/2564711|
DAV Teacher Salary
As per the notification, the salary of the posts advertised will be as per 7th Pay Commission as applicable in the concerned school. However, this is for Regular appointments only. For ad-hoc / contractual teachers, the scale of pay will be less.
So, for PRT / TGT / PGT Regular Teacher Posts, the Monthly Salary will be around Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 60,000.
DAV Public School Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||03/02/2022|
|Last Date of Application||23/02/2022|
|Exam Date||Update Later|
|Admit Card Download Date||10 days before the Exam date.|
DAV Public School Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Instruction||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply DAV Public School Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official online portal davwbzonevacancy.davonline.in to submit an application.
- Now, enter your email id and click on Generate Code.
- After that, you Login ID & Password will be sent to your email id.
- Then, login with those details.
- Choose the type of post your want to apply for.
- Provide your particulars and upload your photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button after verifying all the details.
- Thereafter, pay the application fee and download the submitted application and fee receipt.
If you want to Download Offline application form, then proceed to www.davwbzone.org and search for the application form. However, it is best idea to apply online for the Latest DAV School Teacher Recruitment 2022.
DAV Public School Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. What is the educational qualification required to join Dav Public School as a teacher?
Ans. Interested Candidate must be Graduates/ Post Graduates from a recognized university to join Dav Public School as a teacher.
Q. What is the age limit required for Dav Public School Vacancy 2022?
Ans. There is not mention any age limit for the Dav Public School Vacancy 2022, any one can apply for Dav Public School Vacancy 2022 but he/she must full fill the educational qualification.
Q. Explain the Selection Procedure for DAV Public School Jobs?
Ans. Candidate will be selected based upon his/her performance on written Test and Interview.
Q. What is the Salary of DAV Computer Teacher?
Ans. DAV Computer teacher salary is satisfactory of Rs. 22,000/- per month.