AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 – Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Forms Details Here!!! Airports Authority of India has recently released the notification for the post of Consultant for filling up 5 vacancies. The last date for the application is 31.01.2022. Other Details of Airports Authority of India like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Who Can Apply, How to Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job seekers can grab this best opportunity for the best careers. Stay us for further updates.
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of Post||Huge number of posts|
|Starting date to fill application form||Will start in the end week of February 2022|
|Closing date to fill application form||First to second week of March 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Offline application|
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have earned a Diploma in Survey from an ITI or another recognized institution/university, and they must be free of any disciplinary or vigilance issues at the time of retirement. Applicants must not be older than 65 years old as of January 31, 2022. Interview will be used to make the final decision. There will be no TA/DA for starting the assignment, finishing it, or throughout the engagement process, such as during the interview.
- As per the notification, Candidates must be a retired public sector employee at the E-5/E-4/E-3/E-2 level or equivalent from the Central Government/State Governments/ Defense/ Paramilitary Forces/ Reputed Organizations with a minimum of 25 years of experience in airport aeronautical survey and charting work. For Jr. Consultant and Associate Consultant, retired personnel from the E-5, E-4, E-3, and E-2 levels will be considered.
- Jr. Consultants and Associate Consultants would be given a consolidated set monthly remuneration of Rs.50, 000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) and Rs.40, 000/- (Rupees forty thousand only) all-inclusive. The application for a contract consultant position at AAI can be sent through e-mail to [email protected], which will be reviewed by the HR Date and the chosen candidates will be invited for an interview.
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||26 Years|
|SC/ ST Candidate||5 Years|
|OBC Candidates||3 Years|
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Applicants must have passed 10th/12th and should possess a full time regular 4 years degree in engineering or 3 years diploma/degree of graduation/Post graduation.
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 Salary Details:
Selected job hunters will get excellent amount of pay scale as per the post applied for
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of Applications through e-mail ([email protected])||12.01.2022|
|Last date for submission of Application||31.01.2022|
How to apply for AAI AERO Recruitment 2022?
Step 1 (Registration)
Applicants are advised to register their details at BOAT web Portal
Step 2 (Application)
- Open the Official notification ( which will be available soon)
- Read all the information carefully
- If you are eligible, than you are advised to download the offline application form
- Fill in all the information asked for AAI Recruitment 2022
- Enclose the documents, photo, and signature wherever required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- Double-check the information which mentioned on the application
- Send the duly filled form to address which will be announced soon with required documents on or before the last date .
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Important Links
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
Applicants are advised to read the official notification to get more information on Airports Authority of India application fees
About Airports Authority of India
AAI also administer a total of one hundred twenty five Airports, as well as eighteen International Airports, seven Customs Airports, seventy eight Domestic Airports and twenty six Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via twenty nine Radar installations. AAI has four training establishments viz. Civil Aviation Training College at Allahabad, (NIAMAR) at (FTC) at Delhi & Kolkata
AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. What is the Educational Qualification for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates must be a Retired PSU employee from E-5/E-4/E-3/E-2 level and equivalent from Central Govt./State Govt./Defence/Paramilitary Forces/Reputed Organizations.
Q. What is the Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 65 years as on 31.01.2022.
Q. What is the last date for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for the application is 31.01.2022.