[ndhm.gov.in] PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021 Registration Starts. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Card Apply Online Process:
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission was recently launched by our prime minister, Shri Narendra Modi. Through a video conference on Monday, September 27, 2021, the prime minister launched the Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission (PM-DHM). He said that it has the “potential of bringing a revolutionary change in India’s healthcare facilities”.
Unique Digital Health ID Card:
This mission will involve a unique health ID card for every citizen of India. Not only this, but this digital mission also involves the creation of a digital registry of healthcare professionals and facilities. This health card is supposed to store all the health information of a patient digitally. The link for online registrations is now activated and available on the official website portal of ‘The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India’ at – ndhm.gov.in or nha.gov.in.
Digital Health ID Card Highlights:
- The digital health ID Card will be made easier through an online medium
- With the help of this, the health record of the citizens will be maintained.
- Each citizen will have a unique ID card like an Aadhaar card.
- Unique Digital Health ID is a 14-digit number.
- Digital Health ID Card can be made with the help of an Aadhar card and phone number.
- The main objective of creating a PH-DHM Digital Health ID Card is to improve the healthcare system of India.
- With the help of a unique digital health ID, it will be easier to reach the institutions providing healthcare services
ABDM Digital Health ID Card – Overview:
PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Mission Name||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Health ID Card Launch Date||27 September 2021 (Launched)|
|Required Documents||Aadhaar CardMobile Number|
|ID card Number||14 Digit|
|Health ID Apply Online Link||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
Digital Health ID Card 2021 Online Registration:
Any candidate who wants to be a part of the ABDM must create a health ID. The PM Modi Digital Health is a randomly generated 14-digit number. To create a unique ID, candidates will be required to provide their basic details like mobile number and Aadhar card number. This provided mobile number will help to link all the personal health records that can be viewed at any time.
Apart from the link on the official portal, candidates can also get a Health ID by downloading the ABMD Health Records app on their mobile. Another option for creating a health ID is by reaching out to a participating health facility, which may include government or private hospitals, community health centres, and wellness centres of the government across India.
Digital Health ID Card Benefits:
This health ID will help in unique identification, authentication, and access to the beneficiary’s health records across multiple systems and stakeholders. Though this can only be done with the informed consent of the candidate.
The best part about this health ID is – each and every registered Indian will be able to access his/her electronic health records free of charge. And since everything is digital, candidates will be able to carry all their health information with them wherever they go. Another unique thing about this health ID card is that it not only shows the medical records but also the expenses of the holder.
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Health ID Card Online Registration:
As far as the safety of these health records is concerned, these records will be stored with healthcare information providers. Everything will be done according to some retention policies, as told by the NHA. ABDM will not store any health information directly, rather this information will be shared over the ABDM network with encryption mechanisms and that too after the beneficiary’s express consent.
As of now, ABDM supports health ID creation via mobile number or Aadhaar card only. But the information on the official website of the ministry states that ABDM will soon launch the features that will support health ID creation with a PAN card or a driving licence.
Under the PM Digital Health Mission Scheme, approximately 1 lakh unique IDs have already been created. The main goal of this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is to create electronic medical records (EMRs) for each Indian. The role that “The Unified Payments Interface” played in revolutionizing payments in India, NDHM is also expected to create interoperability within the digital health ecosystem in the country.
Apply Online for Digital Health ID Card:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Digital Health Mission, ndhm.gov.in.
- Unique Digital Health Card option has to be clicked on Create Health ID.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and after that verify by entering OTP.
- When you give a mobile number, after that you have to verify through OTP.
- Now you will have to provide information for your profile including picture, date of birth and address.
- Now a form will appear in front of you, in which you have to enter the information.
- After entering all the information, a digital health ID card will appear in front of you.